Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Coffee Duo

 

Coffee die - from Louise's Cader Corner, Etc on Etsy
Labels 17 dies - Spellbinders
Embossing Folder
Strip of coffee bean paper - in my stash



Hi Friends, 


Happy Wednesday Evening on the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Another die I saw on a previous hop that I HAD TO HAVE! And I am finally using. OMGosh I LOVE it. I had a strip of coffee bean paper left over in my scraps and I just made it work, lol. 

I hope you are all having fun hopping along. I know I have seen some super cute and amazing projects. Everyone is so talented and creative. 

Be well and stay safe! 

Holly 



6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

These fun cups look great with that textured background

Greta said...

What a fun coffee card!

DIANA L. said...

Lovely duo of coffee cups great card I love it.
Thank you for your inspiration!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

Billie A said...

So cute. Great fun card.

Dandi93 said...

Great card Holly, love how you changed up the colors on the cups. Very cute

Dawn S. said...

Great card! Love the patterned paper!