Thursday, November 12, 2020

Thanks a Latte



Hi Friends, 

Hope your Thursday went well! We only have tonight and tomorrow to get our coffee creations linked up to the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! 

Well, I have a huge stack of supplies on my desk as I have been die cutting and stamping and gluing away over here. I can't seem to find the set I got this coffee cup and sentiment from, lol. I might have incidentally put it away! oh no, not that! lol. Remember though, I have to have this desk all cleaned up and clear for my husband to work each day. He is distance working from home due to Covid restrictions. His company has been super great about keeping their employees safe. So aside from the Mountain on the right and all my supplies on the left, lol, he has plenty of workpace in the middle. 

I believe this is one of the previous sketches from My Favorite Things. 

Have fun hopping!
Be well and stay safe!

Holly 



 

2 comments:

Billie A said...

Wonderful card.

Dawn S. said...

Love the design and the colours you used.