Friday, November 6, 2020

Eat, Drink, and Be Cozy

 

Stampin Up - Press On
Paper also Stampin Up Heart Warming Hugs





Hi Friends,

This gift card holder card was designed by my Stampin Up Demonstrator and we did a social distance stamp - a - stack. I love this adorable design and it will come in handy for Christmas gift card sending. Those little cups are so adorable. Love this festive paper as well. I think I did six of these, they were so easy to assemble together. 

I hope everyone is having fun hopping around in the fall/winter coffee lovers blog hop. I know I am. I love seeing everyone's creativity! 

Have a great time!

Be well and stay safe!

Holly 



11 comments:

Karen Aicken said...


Such a cute card!

Billie A said...

So fun and creative. Great coffee hop

Claire (Mrs H) said...

So cute
Claire

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love the great Christmas color in your card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the plaid for the cups leave super cute card

Laurie Unger said...

Great use of designer paper on this wonderful card!

Stacy Sheldon said...

OOh this is totally cute :) I Have to remember it as I plan on doing lots of gift cards this season. tfs

Lisa said...

Love this! Fabulous design!

Crafting With Jack said...

Love these coffee cups, I really need to get some supplies for next year 🤣

Helen Gullett said...

Super cute project.

Dawn S. said...

I love this gift card holder card! The patterned paper is so pretty!