Sunday, November 8, 2020

Hello Sweetie

 

Clear Art Stamps - Retired
October Afternoon Paper - Retired






Hi Friends, 

Welcome to day 3 of the Coffee Lovers Fall Winter Blog Hop!  I hope you have enjoyed this hop as much as I have. I have lots and lots of creative juices flowing now. Everyone is so talented and creative. I love seeing all the different styles and of course, products I don't know about to add to my wish list. 

As I have mentioned, I did some reorganizing and found my Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps called "Coffee and Tea". I just love these stamps and was so bummed when they went out of buisness. There were many more collections I wish I had. Especially the nurse related collection. But you know, so many stamps, so little money and time, lol. So I am glad I picked these up and that I am able to use them now. 

There is so much politically happening right now in the states that I wanted to add this to my post today. 


I really feel that no matter what our beliefs are, there is always room for kindness, and no one group demonstrates this kindness more than the stamping community in my opinion. Over the years I have found so many wonderful people in our community and witnessed so much compassion, sharing, and kindness. Creativity is spiritual to me because so many of us put ourselves into our projects. I want to thank each and everyone of you for being part of my creative world and for being the wonderful people that you are. 

Be well and Stay Safe! 

Holly 




7 comments:

scrappin' GA peach said...

Love this, Holly!!
Thanks for hopping with CLC :)

Billie A said...

Fun cute image. Cute card.

Vivian Foo said...

Love this design!

Crafting With Jack said...

Such a fun card and I love the sentiment.

Helen Gullett said...

Fun card

Dawn S. said...

Such a cute card!

Lisa said...

Tee hee!! Love this! So cuuute!