Thursday, November 12, 2020

Coffee is Always a Good Idea

 

Sugarpea - Caffiene Addict
Divinity Designs - Coffee Heartbeat die
Your Next Stamp - Coffee word die





Hi Friends,

I can't believe it's already Thursday! Just today and tomorrow left in the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I have been hopping along and I just love everyone's fabulous creations and amazing talent. I love looking for items used in some of the cards. It's all fun. Every time the blog hop is over, I find myself missing going through everyone's blog and instagram. I do feel bad there are a couple places I cannot comment, like flicker and a certain blog that won't let my google sign in work. But I really like their cards too. 

As soon as I saw this Divinity Heartbeat coffee cup die, I knew I had to have it. I cut it out in the white and backed it in the dark brown. Then I cut the cups out of some scraps of paper and fussy trimmed them so they fit in the cup holes. These two were quick and easy to make. I think I might have to make some more. 

Have fun hopping around! 

Be well and stay safe!

Holly 




3 comments:

Billie A said...

Awesome card. Love it

Dawn S. said...

These are so cute!

Lisa said...

This is so cool! Love it!