Wednesday, November 11, 2020

One Cup at a Time

 

My Favorite Things - Clearly sentimental about Coffee
Gina K - My cuppa' Joe
Honeybee Fresh Brewed paper
Copic Markers


Hi Friends,

It's Wednesday! And the week is just rolling by quickly! Another fabulous day for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! 

I saw a sketch design like this on a few cards a week or so ago and now I can't find the source.... but it wasn't my idea, lol. I just thought it would work well for my little cups. I held off on any extra embellishments until I know if I am mailing this one out or giving it away.  Even though I take life one cup at a time, lol, I totally need the cups to keep on coming! 

Today is my husband's birthday. And it is Veteran's day. Happy Veterans Day to all the Vets out there. Thank you for your service! 

Be well and stay safe!

Holly 



5 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Holly, I see why you liked this design!

Dandi93 said...

Awesome card Holly and great sketch

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card
Thank you for your inspiration!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Billie A said...

Wonderful card. Great colors and layout.

Dawn S. said...

This is so pretty. I love the background paper behind the cups!