Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Fall





Happy Tuesday and Welcome to another Tuesday Challenge Card from Loves Rubberstamps.
This week is all about Thanksgiving.  So stamp up your best Thanksgiving Theme card/Fall Card and play along with our challenge.  Laura is always slipping in extra sponsors here and there, so be sure to go to the Challenge page and read along to find about the PRIZES!

Have you been to the store lately?  She has Many, Many, Many new things in stock and continues to add new things by the week!  So you definitely want to stop by and check it out.

Okay on to my card.  I started with the MFT's weekly sketch challenge and I took liberties from there, lol.  I moved my tab to the other side, used a fence instead of a fishtail, and extended it to both sides.  Here is a list of everything I used, which is available in the store.

MFT Lil' Pumpkin PI
MFT- Die-namic grass border
MFT- Die-namic Fence Border
MFT - Primitive Pumpkins stamp and die set
Card Candi - Coffee Bean
Memento - Morocco and Tuxedo Black
Authentique - Thankful
Martha Stewart Punch - Branch Border
MFT - Mini Tab Foursome Die

I love cutting out those little pumpkins from the Primitive Pumpkin stamp and die set.  I think I might have to use those a few more times, lol.  Definitely breaking them out again for scrap pages and next years stuff too!

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments!  I cannot wait to see your entrees and leave you a comment.

Holly

15 comments:

Lydia said...

oh my gosh holly this is adorable!!! she is so sweet and you are totally rockin the autumn colours xxxx

Dilyana said...

Lovely!!! :-)

Sue said...

Awwwww such a cute image and coloured so beautifully. I love those papers too.

hugs Sue

Marcy said...

Super Adorable Holly as always! Love this little PI girl and all the details. The colors are so vibrant and I need to get me some of that Card candy too! :)

Tress said...

Oooo! Love her little paper pieced dress! Perfect for an Autumn day picking pumpkins!

Katie Skiff said...

This is beautiful Holly - I love the scene with the fence!! ♥

Dangina Martinez said...

Super Sweet! Love the fun image and that gorgeous border. Thanks for the invite to Loves. I am having a blast, it really keeps me busy.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Mimi said...

Adorable card!! Love all the cute details! Have a wonderful day! ;D

Laura Love said...

I love how you owned this sketch Holly! All of your details and elements are perfect! This is such a cute design - I loved it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable Autumn card, Holly!! She's one of my all time favorite PI stamp!!

yyam said...

Ooooh...you create the cutest little scenes. Love the mix of patterns here! :)

Danni said...

This is darling!! Just adorable!

Laura said...

So cute Holly! Love the pattern on her dress!

Tracey said...

Loving the gorgeous Fall colours!! Beautifully coloured Holly!

Pam Sparks said...

She's a doll Holly! Lovely Fall coloring and designing! love your card!