Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Show me your hoarded itmes!


 





Hi Friends and Stampers,

It's time for a new Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - use a hoarded item on your project.  That means that super cute doo-dad or super yummy paper or that fabulous button that you just have one of.  Whatever you are hoarding it, we are encouraging you to get it out and use it! 

We are being sponsored this week by CC Designs! 
 
The Design Team would like to thank CC Designs for proving us with these cute images.  I chose to use *New C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Watermelon Abigail Rubber Stamp, be sure to check out all the CC Designs Available at the Loves Rubberstamps Store as well.
 
I inked her up in Memento Tuxedo Black on to X-Press It Copic Paper and used my Copic Markers to color her up. The corner piece is a MFT Die-namic called Photo Corners
 
The papers are an old doodlebug design.  My Sister bought me a kit with the papers, ribbon and brads when I first started venturing away from S.U. and checking out other brands, a longggg time ago, lol.   I saved it for when I was "good enough" to use them because I didn't want to waste them.  Now I have used these not that long ago, but this is only the second time I have used it, lol.  I love the colors and the sweet strawberries and the glittery polka dots, super matchy cute as can be brads and the super matchy ribbon, lol.   So there, I used my hoarded items, lol. 
 
Actually this challenge was quite difficult for me because I have so many hoarded items, lol.  And I still didn't want to give most of them up, lol.   I would venture to say that half the fun of doing this is buying the stamps, dies, paper, ribbon, buttons, brads, etc.  I love shopping for them and finding new stuff just as much as I like using it, lol.  I am hopeless!  I will continue to pull out my hoarded items, and use them!  lol. 
 
I cannot wait to see your entrees and please do tell what items you hoarded and used on them, Inquiring Minds want to know!
 
 
 
I am also entering in the CC Designs current monthly challenge, Red Hot.
 
Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments!
Holly
 
P.S. Have you had a chance to Hop in our Blog Hop this week?  You have til Sunday to comment to win!
 
See Blog Post Above for our Design Team Call!!!

11 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Holly
Love your card! It so Summer looking. The backing paper is soooooo gorgeous and goes perfectly with the image! Great use of your hoarded items.
Michaela xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Holly. I love that cute image and your colouring is just perfect. Such beautiful papers too.
Sue xx

Shelby said...

That's one mean challenge:) There is a reason we hoard our crafting stuff!! Abigail looks fantastic and the colors just scream summer, and awesome coloring as well.

Shelby

Lydia said...

gorgeous Holly- her hair looks so so shiny xx lovely the papers too xx

debby4000 said...

soooooo cute
luv
Debby

Mary J said...

That is such a very sweet card, Holly!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Darling card Holly! Love the highlights in her hair!

Tress said...

That little strawberry brad found a great home! The card is adorable! And that Doodlebug paper...OMG!!! So cheerful and summery!

Marcy said...

So adorable! Love the sweet image and the colorful papers!

Unknown said...

This card is so yummy and cute! Love it! :)
Great coloring of the image, too.
Have a nice day!

Athina said...

I like the red and teal together. Very sweet!