Monday, September 1, 2014

Bats About You


Hi Friends and Stampers,

I hope you are having a great Holly-Day today.  Currently we are in San Diego!  Whoo Hoo.  For today's inspiration I have a cute and simple card.


This stamp set and the matching dies will be in the store soon!  I gotta tell you, I got real used to the matching dies that goes with each set and I actually had to hand fussy cut this bat myself, lol.  I colored him up with my Copic Markers and added some googlie eyes to him, lol.  At first I inked up the sentiment with black and then again with white ink.  

Laura's father-in-law continues to do not do so well, so we appreciate your patience and understanding. Laura will be answering emails and shipping out more orders as soon as she can.   This is a very hard time for her family right now.  Our prayers go out to her and her family.  Especially her husband, Tim. 

I hope you have had a chance to play in our current challenge, two or more pattern papers.  Tomorrow is a brand new challenge, so be sure to check it out!

Thanks so much for checking in on us,

Holly

I'm playing in this weeks MFT Sketch Challenge. 

MFTWSC191

14 comments:

PaperDaisies said...

Such a fabulous CAS card.Love the design. You nailed the sketch. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

Diane said...

So cute Holly love the background paper, trim and adorable bat. Hope the heat was not too much for you while in San Diego.

Hugs Diane

nwilliams6 said...

Holly, your card is super cute. Love the papers and colors. Fun card! hugz!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word Holly!! This is absolutely adorable!! Love the google eyes on your bat and you knocked the socks off the sketch girl! :) Hugs - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Unknown said...

I love Halloween, perhaps because we don't 'officially' celebrate this in my country ;-) Your card is funny, cute and sweet at the same time! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Dawn said...

Fantastic card Holly! I love how you've used the sketch!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

You have rocked that sketch! I love the colours on this cute card x

Lisa Lara said...

Great card Holly. I love how you used this paper pack. I just got it and am loving it.

pinky said...

This is just the cutest card Holly. I love your background paper too.

Sharon said...

Love your card. The papers look fab x

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card! Fun background paper and love the little googly eyes on the bat!
Sherrie K

Benzi said...

Great job cutting out the bat. Love your papers and the card is awesome for Halloween.

~Tammy~ said...

Totally cute! Love the paper!

Rosmarie said...

Fabulous card and absolutely adorable!!!
Rosi x