Monday, July 26, 2021

Season's Greetings

 

Stampin Up - Coming Home stamps
Stampin Up Home Together dies
Trimming the Town - paper
Creative Memories - swirvy cutter



Hi Friends,

No, I'm getting tired of playing with these homes, lol. I love the greetings that are in the designer paper and super matchy! I only wish more of the greetings were in English and/or closer together. I'm lucky though, I actually bought two of these packs of paper. Sometimes I just know myself, lol. 

I hope you are having fun hopping along with the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Hop. 

Thank you for popping in to see me. 

Holly 


3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Beautiful card! I love the wonderful scene!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Cheryl said...

I’m stopping by from the BYSH cardmakers hop. I love your festive card! This is another lovely scene. Thank you for the inspiration.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Crystal O. Minkler said...

I'm seriously loving your scene cards, Holly! So beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!