Saturday, July 16, 2022

Winnie the Pooh: Social Media Hop

 



Hi Everyone, 


Long time since I actually posted on my blog, I know, but Crystal Minkler is hosting this Winnie the Pooh social media hop and I could not resist!  The whole time I was making these cards, I had the song, "Bears love honey and I'm a Pooh bear, so I do care, so I do care..." running through my mind, lol. 




Both of these are from Unity Stamp, "the smallest things" and "Oh delightful Day".  If only I had a week off to play with them all, and I do have them all! lol.  I just love them. They were a lot of fun to color up with my Copic Markers. And it's been a while since I spent a whole day just playing, so it was lots of fun. 

Next up on the hop is, Gaylynn, if you didn't start from the beginning, you can head on over to Crystal's blog so you don't miss a thing. Be sure to leave us a comment along the way. 

Thank you for stopping by, 

Holly 




16 comments:

Kelsey Thomas said...

These turned out great!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Holly, I just love your creations! So glad you fired up your blog for this fun Pooh hop!

Lisa Arana said...

Pooh with bling! Love that border and the perfect die cut for Oh Delightful Day!

Mindy said...

I love Pooh Bear in the tree with his honey hoard! Cute creations!

Rebekah said...

Super sweet! I love the edge borders and twine on your second card. Perfect additions!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Two wonderful cards- such sweet and fun colors and embellishments!

Teri Kellum said...

Love these so much!

Deanna Mulder said...

Oh my gosh! I think both your cards look fantastic but I'm in love with the Delightful Day card. So stinkin' cute.

Salnclts said...

So cute! I love the background die on the second card!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Oh my gosh, Holly, your cards are darling! I love the bling... very eye-catching and it really brings your attention straight away to Pooh! I absolutely love the postage die for your second card and the stencils in the background!! Beautiful!!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

these are both so lovely! loving the honeycomb background on the last one!

Danni said...

I was so excited to see you join the hop, you know I adore your cards!! These are so wonderful!!I especially adore the second one with Pooh and his hunny pots! You were humming a song and I kept hearing Pooh say he had a rumbly in his tummy!

Donna K said...

I love both of these stamps so much. You did such a sweet job on your cards...both are just adorable.

Michelle said...

Super Cute cards! Love the patterned paper and bling, and how it makes Pooh POP! Also love the "naturalness" of the postal stamp card too!!! 😊

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love Pooh in the tree! Great cards, that is my fav!

Cindy said...

Super cute cards!