Monday, July 16, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Inspirational Challenge


Hi,

This is my first official blog post as a Design Team for Love Rubberstamps!  Whooo Hooo.  This weeks challenge is a fabulous challenge.  You just make a project based on the photo above.   Easy Peasy!  I love black, pink, and grey together.  When I thought of these colors, I thought of a night sky airbrushed with some of the pinks.  What goes better with a night sky than a super romantic Kraftin Kimmie stamp from Loves Rubberstamps!  If you don't see her in the store, make sure you email Laura that you would like it and I'm sure arrangements can be made.  In fact, I've done that myself, lol.  And sure enough, she ordered the sets I wanted ASAP and notified me when they came in.  Super customer service!!!  That is why I am so thrilled to be a part of  her design team. 

So here is what I came up with:

I used MME blush designer paper, my Rose Kraftin Kimmie stamp, a flower die and tab die and my trusty Copic pens.  Now head on over to Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog to see what my fellow design team members have come up with for inspiration as well.  And get busy making a card for this challenge, I cannot wait to see what you come up with!  Oh and did I mention a prize?  Oh yeah and it's good!  Head on over and check it out. 




Thanks for Looking and for your wonderful Comments!

Holly

P.S.  I am submitting this card to Kraftin Kimmie Challenge - Polka Dots and to Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 163.

12 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable.

Tracey said...

I love your background! Gorgeous!!

Tress said...

Stunning card! Love your use of black...very dramatic!

Jacqueline Smith said...

Really an awesome card, your coloring job is outstanding! Glad to have you on board!!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!! What a gorgeous card, Holly!!!! You have colored the image beautifully and the little rolled roses are the pefect details!!!!

Danni said...

Stunning card! Wow..gorgeous!

Shelby said...

The background work on this is just absolutely stunning. The background work combined with your coloring just makes her jump off the page. Beautiful work

Shelby

Arabella said...

Holly this is beautiful! Fabulous colouring!

Arabella

Debbie Carriere said...

Wowsers!!! Talk about a striking image!!! Well done!

Unknown said...

Totally an "out of the box" creation. Great job!!!

Chris Dring said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!

Scrap Affair said...

Oh, she's lovely! Love your coloring!