Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wake me up!!!


I wish it was Wednesday, lol.   It's too late on Sunday for me to be awake and blogging, but I'll tell you, I have had the best day at home, making cards, puttering around, doing a little of this and a little of that.  LOVE that kind of a day! 

I got a bit caught up on my DT cards and on this weeks MFT's sketch challenge card.  So that make me very happy.  I am absolutely in Love with this months Clearly Sentimental about Coffee.  I feel like they made this set just for me, lol.  I'm either too tired and go on auto pilot or I am very grouchy.  Very little happens around here until I have had my first cup, lol.  They just know better. 

I have made these little coffee cards before in some form or another, I never get tired of making them.  I used S.U. mocha morning designer papers, File Tab die-namic, Fishtail Flag Stax die-namic (which we have at my favorite store!), PTI Dark Chocolate and S.U. Kraft and Very Vanilla card stock.  The brads were from my stash and now I need to go hunt some more of these down, Love them. 

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.

Holly

7 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is SO cool! What a great idea for creating the coffee cup and lid! You are just TOO clever!!

Maureen said...

I absolutely LOVE how you made the coffee cup - so creative!!

Tress said...

Great card! And I adore the sentiment! Not a coffee drinker, but when I was working, I was a tea drinker, with the same love of that morning caffeine rush.

Katie Skiff said...

I love your card, and I love coffee!! (Enjoying some now!) I love the cup, that is a great idea!! Waiting on my newest MFT order... probably tomorrow. ;)

Beate said...

What a great card, Holly! Perfect for any coffee lover!
Hugs and smiles

Shelby said...

This is a really fun card and adore how you've done the wrapper on the cup! I can think of a few people who'd love this card!!!

Shelby

Laura Love said...

EEEK!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I am a huge coffee fiend so anything coffee is my favorite - LOL! Beautiful job!