Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tangled Tori


Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Not quite Friday, but half way there!  This is the Wednesday reminder post for All That Scraps Challenge Blog.  The Challenge is Anything But a Card.  I do not mind telling you that sometimes I struggle with these 3D projects, lol.  But I did have fun and that is the important part.  I found this paper pad holder with pen at a Local Hobbie store and found some AWESOME Christmas tree light ribbon at the LSS.  And then I found the Mistletoe Collection by BoBunny papers with the Christmas tree lights on them and I was thinking how super perfect all of this would be with my newly released Mashi's  Muffins Tangled Tori image.    Isn't she adorable???!!!!  I bought her in digi so I could size her up and down, (now that I figured out how, lol.)  I've colored the embossed tree in with Copic Markers as well as Tangled Tori.  I used my spica glitter pens for the stars and the little string of bulbs she is holding, which look much better in real life than the camera picked up. 

Thanks so much for coming by to Look and for your Kind comments!  I cannot wait to see what you make!  I'll be sure to check it out!   

Holly



9 comments:

Sue said...

This is fabulous Holly. I love the tree and girl images and such brilliant Christmas tree light ribbon

Sue

Beate said...

What a great note pad. Love the image!
Hugs and smiles

Ann Schach said...

What an adorable project! The image is too cute, as is the Christmas lights paper!

Mimi said...

adorable note pad!! so cute how used Tori with the tree! have a great day! ;D

Dangina Martinez said...

Oh my, what a great idea. Your Mashi is to cute and the pen attached is so cool.
Hugs, Dangina

yyam said...

Oooooh....she is such a cutie! Love the colours here!

P/s: I love digis too...because I can size them up or down.:)

Benzi said...

Oh, this makes me want to decorate my Christmas tree. Your tree and digi are so cute. I think digis are fun, too, and come in very handy at times. Great card, Holly!

chrilvian said...

funny idea

Shelby said...

What a super fun image and colored oh so perfect!

Shelby