Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Matchbox Treat





Hello and welcome to the Wednesday All That Scraps Challenge Reminder post.  This time we are make Valentine Treats.  I used a laying Lona digital image for my treat cover.  I added some Martha Stewart Punch grass and some designer paper from my stash and used some washi tape on the inside box. 

Thank you all for your encouraging words and thoughts and prayers about our loss of our Lab Cocoa.  I am in a bit of a funk right now, but I will snap out of it soon and I will be by to visit all of your blogs soon I promise!  I have been reminded that I have great blogging friends and that yes, there are worse things I could be experiencing right now.  So thank you so much, I have felt everyone of those cyber hugs! 

Thanks again,

Holly

I am also entering in the Simon Says - anything goes!

9 comments:

Annie Rose said...

So cute!! I love decorating tiny treat boxes with hidden surprises. :) This is adorable!

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Sue said...

Oh dear Holly, my heart goes out to you. It is always so sad when we say goodbye to our beloved pets. It is good that you have lots of happy memories and know that you gave Cocoa such a loving home.
Your box is decorated beautifully. I love the colours and cute image
Take care
Hugs Sue

Mandy said...

Oh Holly I am so sorry for your loss hun, yes there are worse things you could be experiencing but it doesn't make your heartbreak any less.
Your treat box is so sweet and gorgeous, love the image you've used and the way you have her laying in the grass looks lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Laura said...

I haven't been by in a while, and I'm so sorry to read of you loss, Holly. Hugs to you and your family during this sad time.

Your treat box is fabulous! I love how she is laying in the grass... perfect detail!

Tress said...

Very nifty! Might have to try this project! Such a sweet image for a sweet treat!

Shannon White said...

Aww, this is such a Darling treat holder Holly!! Love the sweet little image! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Laura Love said...

What a cute project! It is super hard to lose a pet, so my heart goes out to you and your family. You will get your groove back, you just need to take some time and grieve first. Lots of Hugs!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute, love the matchbox. Great coloring.

Shanna Shands said...

Yummy treat box.