Monday, June 30, 2014

Hello, Sister?

 
Hello Friends and Family,
 
It's time for a new Challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps and it's everyone's favorite!  Anything Goes!  We have two fabulous sponsors - The Cutting CafĂ© & SugarPea Designs!  So in addition to the store voucher, you will also win from our sponsors!!! yeah, I love a triple win!    I also am so head over heels in love with all the SugarPea Designs and I have an every growing collection of cute images!!!  I am so happy Laura carries them at the Loves Rubberstamps Store.  She will be adding the Newer images as well, but if there is one that you know you want, just shoot her an email and she can add that to your order. 
 
Have you seen the NEW ITEMS at the Loves Rubberstamps Store?  She is adding the cutest stamps and dies!!! 
 
This image reminds me of my Sister and I when we were kids.  We are five years a part but my Sister used to play games with me and humor me, lol.   This was always a favorite of mine, playing telephone.  I remember we used to do this at camp too.  So fun! 
 
I can't wait to see your fabulous creations.  Thanks for looking in on me,
 
Holly
 
I am using the current sketch challenge over at SugarPea Designs.
Sketch Challenge - SPDSS06

6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Holly! Makes me feel like a kid again :)

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe love your Adorable card Holly! !!
HUGS, HEIDI

Tracey said...

Fantastic Holly!! Adorable!

Unknown said...

Holly this is so cute!!

Lisa Lara said...

Such a cute card Holly. That is one of my favorite sets. I love your grass.

Marcy said...

This is so adorable! The image is too cute.