Sunday, June 22, 2014

Thinking of You

Hello Friends and Stampers,

Happy Holly-Day Monday! It's my day to post over at the Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Blog.  I know, I know, I have to go back to work too, lol. I sure did enjoy these past few days off though. Somewhere along the line, I had lost my mojo. I finally decided it was due to the fact that I had to make things with my elbows in due to the stacks and stacks of excess from prior projects, new stuff I wanted to keep out to use, and just plain stacking things up. So I cleared off my desk, dusted, and sat down to finally make something. Here is what I made.

 
Sometimes letting the ink pads color for you is the way to ease back into some mojo. I promise immediately afterwards, I started coloring with my Copic Markers again, lol.
I hope everyone has been over to the New Items page at the Loves Rubberstamps store! Laura has been a busy bee getting a new stamp line in and has added some others, so go check those out!!! Also, you don't want to miss out on the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge, Spots and dots, this is the last day to play! And there will be a new one tomorrow!!!
Thanks for looking and for your kind comments.
Holly
 
I'm using this weeks MFT Sketch.
 MFTWSC181
 

2 comments:

Dangina Martinez said...

This is a fabulous make! Love the beautiful blues and blooms! I am going to try and use that idea.

Marcy said...

Beautiful image and the colors are so perfect!