Monday, December 15, 2014

More Tags

Hi Friends and Stampers,

It's time for another Holly-Day Monday Inspiration Blog Post.  I have been busy making more tags!  I can't seem to get enough of them.  Here is another set of six: 




It started with these two.   I just love the little bunnies in this set and through they would look cute holding the ribbons. 


Then I thought about how cute it would be to have this bird sit on a birdhouse on the tag.  In real life, the color of the house matches the color in the paper dots, lol.  


And finally,  I have this thing for whimsical squirrels and chipmunks.  I just love them.  I stamped each image, colored with my copics and then adhered them down.  I love these two sets, among others.... lol.   

Okay, no matter what you do, do not miss tomorrow post over at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog!  You do  not want to miss it.  

That's all I'm saying, lol.   Oh and go check out the New Items in the store!

Holly

Entering in the Kraftin Kimmie Challenge - Anything Goes on Facebook.


2 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Your tags are just beautiful.

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute set of tags Holly! All the little creatures are darling! Happy Holidays!