Sunday, June 26, 2016

Winner of the Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi All,

I sure did have fun participating in the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Both by making cards and by blog hopping myself. I cannot tell you how great it was to see everyone's fabulous creations and feel like a part of things again. I did lose a few hours of sleep but it was so worth it, lol.

Google Blogspot was interesting this year, it seemed like I could reply to blogs a few times with out the verification that I was not a robot. Then trying to pick out what was river in the little inchy photo's, lol. The worst was the store fronts because it was hard to tell which ones were store fronts and which ones were just really bad neighborhoods, or the recurring numbers, after you selected on, another one would pop up, lol.  But the one that I found most user friendly was picking out cups of coffee, I got this one twice. I wished we could have replaced that with the store fronts, lol.

Okay, but today is the day I find out who won my blog candy. And here we go. I took all the numbers from the comments made on my blog for the week (290) and placed it in Random.ORG. Here is what the random Integer came up with:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
45
Timestamp: 2016-06-27 01:46:54 UTC

I went to my first blog post of the week and counted down from the a.m. to the p.m.'s in order. The winner is: 
Blogger Sierra Winters said...
Hello, Holly!
Your art is lovely! I hope you're enjoying the Coffee Loving Cardmakers' Summer Blog Hop as much as I am. Happy crafting!
Sierra
www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com
June 20, 2016 at 12:36 PM
I am emailing you now Sierra for your snail mail address. 

Thank you everyone who commented on my blog, I loved every single one of them and hope you will come see me again when I can get some crafty time in. 

Holly

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the lucky duck! Thanks, Holly! I enjoyed all of your cards!

Migdalia said...

Congrats Sierra! It was a fun hop!

Unknown said...

Hi Holly!

I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner. My email is:
sierrasgift@gmail.com

If I can find your email address, I will send you my snail mail address.
Thanks,
Sierra

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hey there lovely. So sweet to get a visit from you on my blog today. Hope all's well and those crazy days of study are over. Been thinking of you and missing our DT fun. Hugs, Wends xoxo