Wednesday, March 15, 2017

One More Class!

Hi Friends and Family,

Just another quick update, I just turned in my last assignment for my 11th class. One more class to go and I'm done! Whoot! I received an email yesterday saying if I wanted them to process my degree, it would cost $150.00. Really? All that time and money I've put in this whole time and you want to charge me an additional $150.00? I need that persons job. $150.00 to look over your classes just to say yes, process the degree, lol.

Immediately following my last class, I have to take a pediatric advanced life support class (PALS), so I will still be studying, but I do see the light at the end of the tunnel. And that is amazing. So after that, I plan to come home from work and cut, glue, ink, color, stamp, die-cut, and glitter away my evenings! I cannot wait!

Thanks for hanging in with me,

Holly

2 comments:

Laura Love said...

Super proud of you Holly! Not easy to juggle school with taking care of family and working! You are doing awesome!

Lisa Lara said...

my goodness Holly girl. So admire your determination. You go girl.