Friday, March 31, 2017

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hi,

Whewwwww, I finally managed to squeeze in a card just before class starts! I wanted to at least get one card in the coffee lovers blog hop before it closes. They have over a thousand entree's and I am so excited for them.


Here is my card. 


Sorry for the poor photo, I did not have time to set up my photo table and get out my good camera. Just wanted to try to get a quick pic before it was too late. I used Joy Clair Coffee Lovers stamp set, Copic Markers, Pretty Pink Posh sequins (Metallic Bronze & Espresso), and the paper was from Doodlebug Kitten Smitten 6X6 paper pack. 

I do love my coffee!!! Currently I am loving the Tim Horton K-Cups! So good. It's like something I look forward to every morning and on the occasional afternoon. I'd rather drive home and make a cup than go out for any coffee offered in town. It helps me stay sharp for school papers too, lol.

Speaking of school, just one more class and I am DONE! Yeah. After over 20 years of being out of school I have to say that this has been a challenge for me, but a great thing for me to do. I feel current in my field and I feel proud of myself for not only sticking with this, but dragging two of my friends along for the ride, lol.  

I hope you all have a wonderful spring, I hope to be more involved in all the future Coffee Lover Blog Hops. 

Holly

15 comments:

New Creations said...

Love this wonderful card with perfect sentiment!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a fun card, Holly!!

Hetty said...

What a fun idea with the sequins! Beautiful card.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Holly! Love the sprinkle of sequins!

Shelly said...

Such a CUTE card!

~amy~ said...

Holly, CONGRATS on finishing school...that's AWESOME!!!!!!!
So glad that you were able to link up a project. It's so pretty! Love the pink + kraft combo and the added sequins!

Migdalia said...

A very pretty card! Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M


Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card and I love the sequins you added.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love, love, love those sequins pouring out of the cup; pretty card!

Lisa Lara said...

So cool Holly how you used the sequins!

Fikreta said...

its so very nice card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Such a darling card!!! Very pretty!!!

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty, love the pink heart DP!

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute, I love the use of the sequins.

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful card Holly! Love the sentiment! so true :) Hope you have a great day!