Saturday, February 15, 2020

Happy Valentines Day

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Happy Valentines Day!!! I made a card for Joe using The Rabbit Hold Designs cute couple. The stamp set is called, "love you more". 


Eventually I will get a new camera to replace the one that was stolen in the break in last year. But for now, my Iphone takes a pretty good picture. 

I have done the bokah background before, but when I saw this card, I knew I had to try out her tutorial and add the hearts.  This is a way cuter version of Joe and I, but it reminded me of us, he in his glasses and me and my messy bun. 

They do have dies to cut the couple out but I tend to forget I have matchy dies until I've already fussy cut my images, so I rarely get them. 

I colored this couple with my copic markers and used my distressed inks for the background. 

I hope everyone has a great Valentine. 

Holly 

2 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute.
x Karen

wannabcre8tive said...

Awwww, this is so adorable. I bet Joe loved it,