Sunday, September 6, 2020

Better Together

My Favorite Things - Better together Card Kit
MFT Dies - Open Road
Copic Markers

Hi Friends, 

I had this box on the table behind me calling my name! I absolutely love this Better Together card kit from My Favorite Things. I love that this little car can be made with any paper and in many different styles. There is a different road die-namic called on the road and it is wider to go under this car. That's next on my wishlist for sure! 

Once again, I am using this weeks sketch from My Favorite Things. These critters are super cute, I can see I am going to need to break this set out over and over again. Plus I got the cutest little tree dies for free with this. 



I hope you are all having a great Sunday!

Stay well and be safe!

Holly 

No comments: