Sunday, October 18, 2020

Holiday Get-Together

 

Stamps: Mama Elephant - Toasty Friends
Sunny Studio - Scenic Route
Paper: Doodlebug design - Frosty Friends

Stamps: Sugar Peas - Gnome for Christmas
Sunny Studio- Scenic Route
Paper - Photoplay Kringle


Hi Friends,

I love this new sketch  Crystal has posted in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cards on Facebook. At first I was wondering how I was going to be able to get three patterns to compliment eachother and not clash, and then that became the easy part once I put my mind to it, lol. I have a few others I could have put together, but I'll stop at two.  I love this little Sunny Studio Scenic Route for backgrounds. It just made it all come together. 

I hope everyone is having a great day. I am watching Football and making cards today. So relaxing and fun. 

I hope you are well and stay safe!

Holly 



1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

Adorable Christmas cards. I have been looking at gnome Christmas stamps lately. That might be my choice for cards this year.