Friday, March 26, 2021

Echo Park Coffee


Echo Park Paper - Coffee Paper Pad
Card Design by Celeste Goff




Hi Friends,

I have two coffee cards for the Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer Blog Hop today. On the last hop I had two and sometimes three a day, but I'm glad to have two on at least the last day of the journey. I saw a very cute card with all designer papers done by Celeste Goff and I decided to try it out myself....with different papers. I need to try this out more often, I love it! 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. 

Holly 



7 comments:

Lisa :) said...

I LOVE this card!!

Billie A said...

So cute. Great for the coffee hop

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful way to use the Echo Park papers.

Claire said...

Beautiful

Jennifer Lewis said...

Great layout and papers! I love the colors!

Lisa said...

Love these papers! Great card design!

Craftyfield said...

I saw your many cards for the Coffee Lovers' hop, all great in different ways, and I'm put to shame with my one and only card... This one is a great take on Celeste's card and I love the papers too!