Friday, April 23, 2021

Hipster Santa

 

CC Designs - Hipster Santa
Unity - Slowly Turning Classic


Hi Friends,

Welcome to the Spring into Christmas 2021 Hop. Crystal from [Build Your Stash Holiday Card] BYSHC started a facebook group to encourage everyone to make holiday cards all year around and not get stuck in December frantically making cards. now we have a Spring Blog Hop, so exciting! 

Today's card is a case of a card I saw one of the CC designers make with this Hipster Santa

Rosemary used designer paper for her background, but I decided to buy and ink up this fabulous classic truck stamp from Unity. I got on a truck stamp buying frenzy and ended up buying four because I was not sure which one would work the best, lol.  There will be another Christmas Truck card later this week, lol. I just love this Hipster Santa. He reminds me of some loggers I met in Oregon when I was a kid. 

I hope you enjoy the Blog Hop! Thank you for stopping by my blog. 

Holly 

#springintochristmas2021byshchop




5 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Awesome card, Holly! That's such a fun Santa... I'll have to check him out! Thanks so much for hopping with us!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Love your hipster Santa and he looks great with that Unity truck! Thanks for joining us at the BYSHC party!!

Claire said...

A great image. Love this card

Cheryl said...

Stopping by from the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!
I love your project for the hop! Thank you for the inspiration

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

LOVE the truck and that santa is so fun and hip! Great coloring and design. Thanks for the inspiration & for playing along in our hop!