Saturday, April 24, 2021

Christmas in the Making

 

Stampin Up - Chrismas in the Making
S.U. Wonderful Wreath Dies
Carte Bella - Santa's Workshop



Hi Friends,

Welcome to day 2 of the BYSHC Hop. I love this cute little image, retro is so cute!  This is the first time I have inked her up! Yeah! I think this set might be retired now. I have too many sets I  haven't inked up yet, but oh when I need them, I gotta have them, lol. I think Stampin Up had a bow and die set last winter but for whatever reason, I didn't buy that one. Now I am on the hunt for a good bow stamp set with matchy dies. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
Holly 


4 comments:

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Holly I just love your card!! That vintage girl goes perfectly with that paper! So glad you've joined us for the BYSHC hop!!

Cheryl said...

Stopping by from the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!
I love your project for the hop! Another adorable card. I love this image. Thank you for the inspiration

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Great coloring and patterns. Just a wonderful card. Thanks for the inspiration & for playing in our hop!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Oh my goodness, Holly, your card is absolutely beautiful! I love it!