Sunday, April 25, 2021

Monster Christmas

 

Demani Designs - Friendly Monster Christmas
Doodlebug - North Pole


Hi Friends,

Welcome to day 3 of the BYSHC Hop! I love these little Demani Monsters! Another Christmas stamp I have never inked up! yeah! I'm so happy to finally be inking these unused stamps. I think I buy them thinking I will use them but when it comes time to make mass quanities of Christmas stamps, I usually buy a stamp set with dies that will go quickly. Now I can take my time and send different ones this year. I think next time I will use embossing fluff for the hats and pom poms. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 

Holly 










3 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Such a cute card, Holly! Love your coloring! Thanks for playing with the {BYSHC} hop!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just darling! I love your coloring, design, and patterns. Thanks for the inspiration & for playing in our hop!

Cheryl said...

Stopping by from the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop! Another adorable card. I like these little monsters too and they would look great with fluf..

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps