Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Favorite Things Splish Splash


I used the sketch for My Favorite Things Challenge, using my little splish splash guy. He had no hair, just a cow lick. lol. My little guy has lots of brown hair, so I fooled around a bit and created a head of hair using my copic markers. Very recently, I acquired a few more copics to my collection, so playing with them now is a lot more fun. Okay, so I need a couple hundred more colors, lol.


I used Seaside collection from October Afternoon papers. My labels 2 from Spellbinders. Not sure if I ever used this set, but I was glad to have it today. Instead of find brads that matched, I took the lazy way out and just punched little circles and glued them down. I also used a S.U. button with Karen Foster floss. My background card stock is cool Caribbean and Pacific point, both are from S.U. I sponged with Memento sky. My MoJo muse came from this card.


Copics: B05 for frame. W1 for shadow. BG10 for water. BG23, BG 34, B34 for overalls. Y17, Y06, Y15 for jacket, R14, R05, R 27 for shirt and boots. E33, E35, E37 for hair. E21, E25, E27 for the dog. E21, E00, E93 for the skin.


And yes, it's about time I had a blog upload! Been busy with work and family. Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Love the coloring! Love the layout! And I love the adorable image! Fabulous job, Holly!