Monday, April 18, 2011

QFTD52 Flowers for you



Connie's beautiful flower card, reminded me of this adorable card I saw with three flowers and then I totally had to Kopykat it! Plus I got to use my daisy die from MFT's and the cute little Pure Innocence stamp, which I paper peirced with MME Hazel. I also loved the black hair and I've been trying to get the perfect hair combination and technique down.


Like that wild twister on the button? I've recently discovered Karen Foster card floss and I wrapped it around a pencil and it worked!!! lol.


have a great day!

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

This is just soooo cute, Holly! I love the "Twisti Floss"! What a way to set off a button!

Shirley said...

Love her little paper pieced dress to match the gorgeous BG you gave her!! How sweet with the ribbon and lace too!

Sandy Ang said...

It's so charming !

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh SWEETNESS!~