Saturday, April 7, 2012
1. Lili's Little Fairies Challenge - Ribbons and Bows. This seam binding ribbon turned out to be the exact color I needed. It was a gift from my Splitcoast Friend Linda, AKA Morningsun47. I'm also going to enter into the Lili's guest designer contest. Crossing my fingers.
2. Glitz April Blog Challenge - Spring is in the air. This image is definitely Spring, it's called Growing Love and I've added a few Spring time roses. The paper I used is Glitz - pretty in pink.
3. Bloggers Challenge Friday - To Die For - using your dies. I used my MFT's roses die-namics and also my new Spellbinders - bitty blossoms (center/main flower). I also used MFT's doily die.
4. Fashionista Challenge - Anything goes for girls. Well, girls love vintage paper, being in love, and pretty flowers, beautiful ribbon, so I think this qualifies.
5. MFTWSC4 - I used the sketch from My Favorite Things. I am still catching up on last years sketches I missed out on.