Monday, June 18, 2012

The Sign of Love


It's Challenge time over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.  I love this newish image I got from Loves Rubber Stamps recently.  I love that she is signing "I Love You."  So great!  And she is fun to color up.  I think I wish that I had chosen a teal dress with an Orange hat now, lol.  I airbrushed a faint blue behind her and wanted to see what N6 copic looked like airbrushed......OMG, I love it, looks like pavement!  So now I have WAY too many ideas running through my head about that! I used some Studio Calico (American Crafts) designer paper called HeyDay.  Love these colors!!!!  I colored her up with my Copic markers and decided to used some colored brads for a change.  This was a fun sketch.  Instead of using the tag for my sentiment, I decided a simple "love" would be good. 

Okay, I am off to watch some reruns of Criminal Minds with Joe.  We recently discovered that we really like this show, so now we have 6 seasons to catch up on. lol.  We do that though.  We just did that last year with Dexter, so now it's Criminal Minds.  I am not sure why serial killers fascinate both of us, and the investigation behind it all keeps my wheels turning in my mind.  The downside is that we are both a little paranoid now, lol.   My son had to come in to do a Science Project for his college class, and Joe and I were at work.  When we came home, there was a package of salt on the counter, his younger brother found some pink balloons and we found some new measuring kitchen tools on the drain.  We didn't think much about it, but we did mention the pink balloons.  That night, Joe and I went into our room after watching like 2 criminal minds back to back and we found a "pink balloon" on the other side of our bed.....insert weird music......lol.  Okay, so I actually had to verify with my son that he did use the pink balloons and that they were not strategically placed there by some whack job. lol.  And then I told him why and we all laughed again. 

Thanks for looking and your wonderful comments.

Holly

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Love your card Holly! Beautiful colouring!

Deborah Garcia said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about this card! Hugs! Deb

Shelby said...

Beautiful coloring and love those teals!

Shelby

Ellen Taylor said...

It does look like pavement! Love her orange dress! Criminal minds too!