Sunday, June 17, 2012

Surfin USA

I have that song in my mind, Surfin' USA, lol.   I made this for the Sparkle Creation Sketch Challenge, as well as for The Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge to make a masculine card.  This image is a Sparkle Creation stamp called Surfing Oliver, he is so darn cute and was fun to color up.  The paper is from Gina K designs call Pool Side.  I used my copic markers and airbrushed the background. 

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day, Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there and single parent Mom's who have to be the Dad too.  I used to buy myself a box of chocolates every Father's Day when I was a single parent, lol.

Thanks for looking and your wonderful comments.

Holly

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Cute card Holly!

Laura Love said...

This is adorable Holly! I love teh colors and that is a super cute stamp! Thanks so much for playing along in the Loves Rubberstamps Blog Challenge :)

Ellen Taylor said...

Awesome coloring! Love the papers you chose and your awesome sky and sand!!

Shaela said...

This is darling! Love that wave paper, and your coloring is fab!

Shelby said...

Love the oranges and blues together and the different patters look fantastic

Shelby

Olivia said...

Such great summer colors and love the way you colored the card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.