Thursday, December 27, 2012

Angel Marci with Lyre





Happy Holly-Day Friday! 

Whoo Hoo, it's Friday already and this is an end to a short work week huh?  I'm actually working Friday and Saturday, back to work on Monday and then off for a few days.  What a way to celebrate a New Year!!!   And speaking of New Years, this card also fits in our current challenge New Years Theme.  Have you played along?  I hope so, but if not, you still have time to make a card and play along with us.  There are prizes to be won!!!  Saturated Canary is our sponsor, so you don't want to miss out on that prize!!! 

So this is for my Friday Inspiration post over at Loves Rubberstamps.  I am using Angel Marci with Lyre.  How do you say "Lyre"?  lol.  I'm not sure, but she is a cute little Angel.  A New Year Angel wishing us all Peace on Earth.  And I do wish for that as well.  Wouldn't it be great if we all could come to an agreement on our differences, learn how to live with those differences and put an end to all war?  Our children would be safe, we would be happy and the future of all man-kind would be so blessed.  That is my wish for all of us. 

These are the products I used today:
Angel Marci with Lyre - La La Land Crafts
MFT's Mini Tab Quartet Die-Namic
Memento Ink - Black Tuxedo
Best Glue Ever
6X6 pattern paper

Thanks so much for Looking and for your kind Comments. 

Holly

SSSC174
Simon Says - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Holly. I love the sweet image, your colouring is fabulous and the papers are beautiful.
Hugs Sue

Shelby said...

Beautiful coloring Holly and love the color palette you've used!!

Shelby

Marcy said...

I love all of your Marci cards and this is yet another adorable one!!! Love this cute image and the design of your layout!

Olivia said...

Such a lovely card. Great job with the layout and the beautiful coloring.

Mary J said...

Beautifully coloured, Holly and just love the papers with her!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Holly! Your coloring skills once again have amazed me! She looks so sweet! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Your card is so very sweet!! Love the colors in your design and the coloring on your image!! Happy New Year! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

CASTOWNE said...

Oh Holly, Angel Marci is an adorable image, and you have colored her beautifully. I just love the dps you used on this card.

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card Holly! Love that beautiful image! She is colored so perfectly!

Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Laura Love said...

This is absolutely stunning! Your coloring is gorgeous! I love love love this!