Friday, December 14, 2012

Let it Snow....


Happy Holly-Day Friday!

I seem to be having a bit of Internet problems tonight as I'm posting this.  That's what happens here if California when it rains, lol.  I don't know how the rest of the country stays in touch when it snows, but we'd be out of commission that is for sure, lol.   This weeks Theme Challenge at Loves Rubberstamps is - Let it snow, winter theme.  So I kept with this this weeks theme. I hope to see your fabulous creations uploaded to this challenge! 

I used Autumn Marci La La Land on my card today and stamped her up with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I cut her out of the box with my Spellbinders's Oval die-cut.  I colored her with my Copic Inks.  I used a Provocraft embossing folder, well, two of them actually - snowflakes and swiss dots.  I had some ribbon in my stash and the paper I used is from the BoBunny Mistletoe Collection.  I threw on some Rhinestones for a bit of bling and viola, I was done.  Oh and I glued it all down with the best glue ever!   All available at Loves Rubberstamps - if you see something you like that is not in the store, drop Laura an email and ask her about it.  In the mean time, browse around all the new great stuff in the store!

No, I do not want to talk about the fact that Christmas is a week and half away.  I'm not ready!  Acckkkk!!!  Thankfully I have some time this weekend to get my act together a little, lol.  Oh and of course, I have to make cards for next week as well, but that will be nice after a day of running around like a chicken with my head cut off, lol.

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.

Holly

Yumi and Fumi - sketch design and a twist - red, camel, white
La La Land Crafts - Snow and Snowflakes
Simon Says - What's your favorite - (tool - my big shot that I cut out the dies and emboss with)

11 comments:

Dilyana said...

Holly, this card is lovely! Absolutely adorable :-) Wishing you happy holidays :-)

Tracey said...

Amazing colouring Holly! THis is beautiful!!

Tress said...

She's beautiful! Love the embossed background and use of lace. Hope you get a chance to slow down and enjoy the holidays!

Laura said...

You are not running around like a headless chicken alone... I'm nowhere near ready either!! Love this card Holly... one of my favorite color combos!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just adorable, I love the image and you have colored it perfectly.

Laura Love said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Holly! This is my favorite color combo for Winter cards :) And you and me both girl! I still have to put up my Christmas tree, I have only about 3Christmas cards made and I am not even done with my Christmas shopping yet either LOL! I just think of all the activity points my active link should rack up while I am scrambling like a crazy person - LOL!

cheiron said...

What a sweet image and beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing along with us this week in the "What's Your Favorite" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.

~Tammy~ said...

Your coloring is amazing! Gorgeous details and such a cute image! So sweet!

Athina said...

I love this! The embossing really adds a lot to the beautifully colored image!

Leanne said...

Awww, this is gorgeous Holly!! I love that cutie pie from La-La Land Crafts! You did an amazing job with the sketch and color theme.
Thank you for sharing your card with us at Yumi & Fumi Handmade!!
Happy Holidays!
;)

eva said...

sweet card, holly! thanks for playing in the yumi and fumi challenge!