Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Valentine Chocolate


Hello and Welcome to my reminder post that it's, "anything goes" for the All That Scraps Challenge.  Today I used the newly released Mashi Muffins Sweets Stamp. And colored her in with my Copic Markers.  I decided to keep her Clean and Simple and added the border around my card.  I have seen many people do this on SplitCoastStampers and so I wanted to try it out.  I used my Copic MultiLiner pen. 

I hope you can play along with us this week.  Just pick out your favorite image available at the All That Scraps Store and make a creation and upload.  I cannot wait to see what you make!

Today is my youngest son's birthday.  He is 10 today.  So out with the Christmas decor and in with the Birthday banner, the cupcakes and a whole new reason to celebrate today, lol. 

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.

Holly

3 comments:

Sue said...

WOW!! This is fabulous Holly. I love the image, your colouring is wonderful and the border looks gorgeous

Sue

Unknown said...

Fantastic coloring! And I love simple cards, yay...you can do it! ;) Happy Birthday, Jeep! It's also my mom's bday...I should remember not to bother you the day after Christmas!

Mary J said...

Oh I love Holly! Gorgeous doodling!