Friday, May 31, 2013

Hi Stampers and Friends,

It is a Holly-Day today, so I am going to bring you Something's Fishy.... A cute MFT A La Mode. This one is retired and we have one left in the store, so get it while you can!


I inked her up in Memento Black, used the Best Glue Ever, and colored her up in Copic Markers. I have been hoarding this Echo Park paper for such an occation, lol. I used five dies - MFT Insert It Instaframe, Fishtail Flag Stax, Fishtail Flag Stax Layers, Bubble Borders Cutter die from CC Designs, and a newly released and soon to come to the store La La Land Die called Cattails.

Can you believe this is the last day of May? For some reason I keep referring to next month as July, lol. But I know, it's going to be June. Just a bit a head of myself. Yesterday was my son's last day of the 4th grade. He was so excited I was off work and he could actually come home at 12:05! lol. I'm also planning on keeping him home on my days off. He loves vacation at home, so he can finally play with his million dollars worth of toys, watch TV and play with the dogs. I think we might have to throw in some baking in there too!

So what are your summer plans? Going anywhere fun? I hope so! Take a look through the stamps in the store and see how many would really spruce up your scrapbook pages. I have LOTS of plans for mine, lol.

Oh and don't forget about our current challenge going on over at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog - Bows!

Have a great day!

Holly

5 comments:

Laura Love said...

This is awesome Holly! LOVE the sparkly fishy!

Tress said...

Fantastic (or should I say "fin"tastic, lol) card! Love the sparkles on the fish!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Holly. Such a fabulous image and I love those fun and colourful papers
Sue xx

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a fun card Holly! Love the sparkly fish! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Heidi Brawley said...

Omg!!! This is Awesome!! Love the sparkly fish! and the paper is soo cute too! Love your take on this sketch too!!
hugs, Heidi