Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I {heart} you




Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a great day today.  It's time for a New Challenge over at the All That Scraps Challenge Blog!  And it's my favorite one, anything goes! 

If you decide to play with us here's what you need to know:
  • Your project must use a C.C. Designs stamp, including - AmyR, Drozy's Darlings, Mashi's Muffins, Sweet November, Lil Lads & Lolitas & Webbie's Words. It will be deleted if not.
  • Link up with Inlinkz by June 4th. This challenge will run two weeks.
Today I am using Sweet November Fairwee Piper and Mia Banner.  My little heart stamp was a bit big for my banner but of course I didn't realize that until it was stamped, lol.   I wrote in the I and U.  This was a lot of fun to color up.  I decided to use my Cutups clouds as a base and sponge my sky and ground.  I did use copics for the ground just under them though. 

I barely got this one in under the wire.  My son has been sick with the flu and it seems like it's been one thing after another.  I am not usually too far ahead but rarely behind.  I must confess though that watching the news took priority  to catch up on the Tornado updates.  I will definitely keep those victims in my thoughts and prayers.  It's going to be a major undertaking to start over.  I was so amazed to learn that this happen in the exact same place a while ago.  I think I might be moving the town over one way or the other and just call this area, "Tornado Way." 

I can see Friday just over the horizon peeps!  Hang in there!  It's a long weekend coming up and that means catch up and get ahead time!  lol. 

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.

Holly

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is so absolutely adorable Holly!! I love that sweet image!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Holly and fabulous too.
luv
Debby

Laura Love said...

This is adorable! I love the sky and the image is too cute!