Sunday, May 4, 2014

Super Girl!

 
Hi Everyone,
 
I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday.  I am having the most relaxing weekend and yet, still getting some housework done....just leisurely.  I made a card for this week MFT sketch and then I got to thinking about how great my new "You're Super" would look with this sketch.  I had it all made and then I remembered the skyline, lol.  So ever so gently, I lifted her up and that does not include the shoes because they are partially glued.  My skyline is slightly crooked but I'm okay with that, lol. 
 
Love this super cute image and she was fun to color up.  I think I may have gone overboard with my silver wink of stella pen but you know, it's hard to stop once you get started with those. 
 
Okay, I'm off to do some design team stuff now.  I hope you all are having a great day.
 
Holly
 
MFTWSC174
 
Copic Colors: B04, B05, B06, R29, R27, R24, E000, E00, E21, E93, YR21, YR24, E19, E97.
 
 
 

3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute card Holly. I love the image and fantastic sketch too.

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is a Very SUPER cute card!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Marcy said...

This is so cute Holly! I want this super hero girl! Love your wink of stella silver!