Friday, July 3, 2020

A few new cards

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Danni started a new Facebook challenge and I managed to get three cards made.  Her challenge was fairies, butterflies, or hello.



I just happen to have part of a Stampin Up club card made when I found my Hello Hummingbirds stamp by Paperie Ink. I simply stamped it in the middle and colored with Copics. I added the cute Hummingbird to the top. This one was so easy peasy. I'm so getting this Stampin Up set, it's very cute. It's called, "Lovely You".


This is another Stampin Up club card I was making and decided to put a retired Verve All Aflutter butterfly in the corner. I think the socially distancing club is working better for me, lol. I know my Demo does not mind me altering the club card kits. I'm also getting this fabulous set from Stampin Up. It's called Forever Fern, but I am really leaning towards the Forever Greenery Suite Collection. It would be fun to see how many cards I could make with that bundle. 


And last but not least, my final card. I saw something close to this on Pinterest and knew I had to try it out. I had the stamp sets "Beauty Abounds" and Butterfly Gala along with the coordinating Butterfly Duet punch. I had some silver ribbon in my stash. I stamped the butterflies in Memento ink and used my Copic marker to color the body of the butterfly. I then colored the butterflies with my Copic Markers R39, R37, R35. The inks for the background were Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzaz, and Going Grey (I stamped off once). 

Hope you are all having a safe and socially distanced 4th of July weekend. I feel so spoiled having a Holly-Day off today. 

Holly 


4 comments:

Danni said...

All of these are just so wonderful! I'm so happy you played along with my challenge and I LOVE that you're creating again!! <3

Claire said...

All horgtoud I especially love the Teal one
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

mamawcindy said...

Loving all of your cards. The first Hello card is just so Adorable. It's so happy and cheerful. Thanks for sharing!
cindys-greencricut

Trina P. said...

A trio of lovely cards. Now I wished I bought that PI hummingbird set... that card is adorable. Love your colouring on the Forever Fern card. Great design on your last card.