Thursday, July 16, 2020

Dog Life




Hi Friends,

I just love this new Stampin Up paper called playful pets. You have a whole year to buy this paper but I highly recommend you get in on the action right away. If you don't have a demonstrator, you can order from mine on line, Rhonda Bassler.  If you order $150.00, I think you get the hostess benefits. It's not hard to do, trust me! lol.  I love my Stampin Up club membership. I miss meeting up with everyone, but it's nice to belong to a creative group and we will be able to meet again....some day.

For this card, I used my new Trinity Stamps Slimline Die called Stitched. I used real red, white and black cardstock and the rest is the paper. I fussy cut out the dogs from the paper and then adhered them to the white. I die cut out the middle die in black and white so I could place the white into the slots. I have an old Martha Stewart heart punch that makes little hears and I glued them in place.

I made a waterfall card with this as well, but I gave it away already, lol.
No photo description available.
No photo description available.

No photo description available.
No photo description available.

I actually made a couple more cards, but you get the picture. Anyway, this paper is too much fun. If you buy the matching stamps and dies, the large dog die actually will cut a perfect dog from the designer paper.

Okay, it's late now and I must go to bed.

I hope you all stay safe!

Holly

No comments: