Monday, July 27, 2020

Yukon Cornelius and Rudolph

Stamps - Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Inkadinkado
Copic Markers
Paper - Lawn Fawn Snow Day
Letters - MFT Die-Namics Pop-Up Holiday Greetings

Hi Friends, 

Who remembers Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer? When I saw these stamps, I knew I had to have them. I've had them for a few years, tucked away in my stash. But thankfully there's a Build Your Stash Holiday Hop going on right now and I have the perfect excuse to stay up late and make a Christmas Card! I'm hoping to make a few cards from these this season. I was super happy to have enough paper left from this paper pack to be be able to build this scene. I think this may be my most used paper pack. I have to hold it together with a binder clip, lol. I'll be on the lookout to find something silver and gold for the Snowman. What was his name?

As I was making this, I was wondering what Cornelius was really doing in the movie. You know, he tasted things all the time and was kind of a nervous guy, lol. I guess he was their guide. I'll have to watch this again this season and really pay attention to more than Rudolph, lol. 

I hope you are well and stay safe, 

Holly 

4 comments:

Cindy Holmes said...

I LOVE THIS CARD! very cute creation!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Oh my goodness!! I love the cute scene you created for this card, Holly! I think I also got this adorable stamp set... I'll have to find it and ink it up! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

So cute! Love your characters and design! Just darling!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Cornelius is cool!! Thanks for joining us for the hop! Keep them coming all week!!