Sunday, November 13, 2022

Guardian Angel

 



Hi Friends,

It's day 3 of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Today I am using this cute little image of an Angel drinking her coffee from one of our super sponsors, Crackerbox stamps.  I like to think it's my Guardian Angel taking a much needed coffee break, lol.  

I don't usually do clean and simple and I really think she needs to be colored up, but my shoulder is limiting what I can do.  I thought about maybe sitting this year out, but the creativity is a nice dIstraction from the shoulder pain, so while they are not my best, it's the best I can do for now.  Besides, I really look forward to this hop every year. 

Thank you for your kind words re: my shoulder injury. For those who missed it, I really cannot pinpoint what I did, but I tend to bulldoze through life and somehow or another have greatly injured my shoulder. At first I wondered if it was out of socket, but everything looked even.  And then I thought I had just pulled a muscle, but as the days went by, I decided to see my doctor.  X-rays later, there are calcium deposits and I cannot lift my right arm or extend it. I have like T-Rex mobility with my right arm.  My doctor thinks it might be a torn rotator cuff, which will mean surgery.  Currently I'm waiting on my insurance to approve an MRI to be able to tell for sure, and then a referral to an orthopedist.  I'm so bummed.  But it is what it is, and I will continue to do what I can. 

So with that being said, I am really enjoying this years coffee blog hop and seeing everyone's fabulous creations.  And maybe doing a little more shopping! lol. 

Thanks for stopping by, 

Holly 

3 comments:

Jennifrann said...

So glad you were able to play along in spite of your injury! Such a sweet CAS card. Hoping you're all better for next hop.

Hetty said...

Omg, his angels is the cutest stamp!!
Love your guardian angel ide.
Caffinated greetings.

Shelly said...

Such a cute card, Holly! I hope things heal up soon for you. <3