Thursday, November 17, 2022

Memorizing my Coffee Order

 



Hi Friends,

Just today and tomorrow left for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. My card today features the new images and dies from My Favorite Things. Doodlebugs Wa, listed these the other day and I ordered them and just like a Christmas miracle they already here ready for me to use on this blog hop.  Doodlebugs Wa is one of our super sponsors and I can not say enough good things about them.  Have you ever loaded up your virtual cart with stamping goodies that you really wanted, only to get to check out and find the shipping costs are prohibitive?  Doodlebugs offers free shipping after $30.00 and you all know that's not too hard to do! Free shipping and super fast shipping are two of my favorite things, but wait there's more - the selection is amazing.  I'm going to post the LINK here to their store, and don't forget they are offering a discount code just for our hop! 

I love these cute die cut mugs and the sayings are so fabulous! Special people in my life know how I take my coffee - seriously, very seriously, lol.  But those chosen few never forget I like a dollop of half n half and that's it. My very favorite coffee is Tim Horton's, and I can buy the K-Cups on Amazon, which thrills me to no end. Anyway, once my shoulder allows me to rummage through some of my stash, I plan to embellish this a little more and send it off. 

I hope you are enjoying the hop and thank you so much for stopping by. 

Holly 

6 comments:

Chris F said...

That's so me! I never know what to order at Starbucks so I stand in line and memorize what to say!

Celeste Goff said...

Pretty card!

Tee said...

Fantastic card & fun sentiment!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Order up of a sentiment that suits this wonderfully.

Dandi93 said...

Awesome card and great sentiment Holly

Hetty said...

Lovely card!