Sunday, September 12, 2010

Joan's Garden Challenge


If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. Well I had to really try to use my imagination for this challenge, lol. You can read about it here. The challenge is to make a card using red, brown and green; pearls and lace; Heartfelt creations stamps and dies are extra credit. So I wanted all the credit I could get because I really love these heartfelt creation stamps and dies and winning a stamp would be heaven.


I used SU real red, pear pizzazz, chocolate chip. I used the heartfelt creations posey patch stamps and dies, along with the perfect petal leaves, and I cannot remember the name of the fancy background die, but I love it! I also used Unity's "The artist in you." SU lace, Kaiser kraft pearls, Nesties label 4, PTI cream, EK success corner punch. For the corners, I stamped poseys and sponged with real red and then punched them out (it went with the posey's.)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Hi Holly, your card is beautiful. I love how you framed in your sentiment with the fancy swirls. Your flowers are so pretty too. Great job.

Thanks so much for playing Joan's Gardens #14 Weekly Challenge. It is so much fun seeing all the creativity!!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Colleen Dietrich said...

Holly that' so pretty! I love those swirly, flourishy die cuts.

Liz said...

It just keeps getting better & better, they say that comes with age but I think it really has to do with talet and practice, practice, practice :)
Your doing great Holly...

Unknown said...

gorgeous!