Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas


I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Unfortunately this year I just did not get it together in time, so I only whipped out a few of these that are going in the mail today, lol. Oh the card makers friends and family never get any cards, just like the shoe makers kids have no shoes. Isn't that the way though? This has been a busy season for me and most of this month, my extra time was spent shopping and just spending some time with my wonderful husband Joe (we are addicted to "Friday night lights" which we are watching on his X-box through net flicks.) and my son Jeep. Jeep has had a wonderful Christmas Season and is just chomping at the bit for tomorrow. His Birthday is the 26th and so this time of year is a double whammy for him and he LOVES it!
I saw this card and could not resist! Santa to me represents the spirit of giving and love for all children and mankind. St Nicholes is my fav!
I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.....for those that celebrate the season only, Have a wonderful time and Season Greetings.

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Holly! I am always amazed at designs like this...simple and cute!

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a neat-o card, Holly! Love the embossed "fur" and the belt buckle - this is pretty terrific! Merry Christmas. :)

Ellen Taylor said...

Fabulous christmas card Holly! Love the eyelet in the buckle! I do a similar card every christmas at school with the kids! have a great night!