Sunday, February 27, 2011

Casing Jody


I just saw this on Jodi's blog and I was like, "OMG, I just bought that paper and this is so cute!" So I had to case it! It's one of the new 6X6 packs from MME. I also used PTI I think that is ocean something, and black. I sponged with cantaloupe and this is something I got from Jodi directly and just love the effect. The ribbon is from a free pack I got from totally reasonable ribbon from a blog hop win. I used my S.U. border punch and a nestie eyelet circle die, along with 3 others circles. The trick was to use the big and small circles interchangeably.
One thing is for sure, if you are going to be casing Jodi, you gotta be prepared to work for the look, lol. This is so many layers, but oh, I love the effect.

2 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

NO way! Holly, I am honored that you cased me! FAB job girl!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Bet it's a heavy card, with all those layers! LOL I've made one or two similar to that and couldn't believe how heavy the card got. The recipient probably thought I had three or four gift cards inside!

By the way, REally Reasonable Ribbon is nice stuff, isn't it? I won something from them a few months ago and was really pleased with it. Hope you're enjoying yours.