Sunday, February 27, 2011

Casing Sharon


Have you been to Sharon's blog, "no time to stamp?" It's awesome! She not only sells really cool stuff, she also uses it and shows you some great examples. The kind where you see a card and think, "wow, I'd like to make that" and then there it is, all the stuff you need to order to make it. lol. Way way too convenient. lol. I love her beautiful cards and so this time, I had all the stuff to make this. My friend was making this the other night and I was like, "oh yeah, I totally forgot how beautiful that card was." lol.
Paper: graphic 45, SU blush blossom.
Other: nesties heart die, champagne silk ribbon, recollection flower, velcro button (I am so glad we had these from another project because it's one of those things you don't think about until it's like, "oh yeah." lol) and bow easy. I love my bow easy, it makes perfect bows that are easily placed on my cards. Somehow it decreases the overall bulk and I love mine.

No comments: