Sunday, February 27, 2011

Casing Lori


I saw Lori's card and I knew I had to make this! Love it. I have seen so many wonderful scenic cards with balloons, and I was thrilled to find not one, but two different balloon sets for sale on splitcoast stampers buy/sell threads. I used the balloon from "there she goes". The cloud dies are from PTI and the tag is from SU's teeny tiny wishes. The punches are SU's window and modern label. The paper is a mixture of Basic Grey's and PTI's, and I think the grey paper is from S.U. lol.
Okay, well if you were wondering if I got anything done this weekend, the answer is no, I was making cards all weekend. A little bit of laundry, but Joe mostly did it, lol, and I cooked dinner twice. Oh hum, I need to win the lotto so I can just sit here and make cards all day.... day after day! lol.

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Holly! This is just adorable! Those clouds are fabulous!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Yes, let's both win a lottery and just card-make all the live long day! Sounds GREAT! I love your card, Holly. Those clouds look realistic, I'm tellin' ya. That balloon is such a great stamp; hope it was a good bargain. :)