Monday, March 21, 2011

A Morning without coffee! Yikes


Why does the camera decide the colors? lol. I'm not sure what happened here but the ribbon is not bronze, rather it's a very soft color called crumb cake with a hint of shimmer, and the blue is baja breeze, not really this dark. But you know, the same ol' same ol', it's late and the pics don't always come out the way I want or imagine. lol.
This little card is for the Queen for the Day #44 Pam. Here is her cute card. I used the same color palate and dsp and mixed it up a bit. I don't know why, I like her card design too, but I was in the mood for lots of kraft, lol.
I love this little stamp set and was so thrilled to see she had used it. It's the perfect excuse for me to get it inky again.
Hope you are all having a good day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the kraft. er....crumbcake. great job!

Ann Schach said...

Very, very cute! I love this stamp set!